Monday, January 11, 2010

A New Chapter!

So often, you hear people say, its a new chapter in my life!

What is that? Im afraid i have some bad news for all you people out
there who think that a new chapter in your life may be a good thing..

Books don't change plots half way through a story, the ending is still
the same the girl gets the guy, even if she started a new chapter 100 times
over... "Im starting a new chapter in my life" but the plot is the same and the
book is going to end the same...

Listen, I'm all for changing your life for the better, I'm all for making your
world a happier place. But if you thinking of starting a new chapter, please,
consider that you may need to switch books. If switching books is what you need
im all yours, and the best of luck to you !

Im starting a New chapter in MY life, but its chapter one, and the book is new!

The new book needs a dedication
Thanks to my loving wife for all her support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment