Wednesday, January 6, 2010

how bloggy is a blog post?

I had totally written a post about letting go of harmful memories,but instead im going to ask a question, cause it was just getting creepy.

How long is a blog post, y'know in the blog community, one from which i still consider myself very much NOT a part of, cause being on my 3rd post, and already a day behind, I'm forced to ask myself some very fundamental questions, like , who cares ? and what should i post about? how personal should i make this post? and the like. but really i have to say that the blog has only one real interest to me, and i also think its the one thing that might actually keep me from posting.

How do you keep yourself looking and feeling sophisticated enough that people want to read your posts (not to laugh at anyway), and post regularly with any kind of personal thought put into it, if I'm spending hours composing my post so that i don't look like my thinking is somewhat akin to a half eaten plate of chicken at my gram-ma's house, ( you'll just have to trust me, no picture is forthcoming) is it really me that your reading? is it really me that is posting at that point?

How long should i spend composing my thoughts, writing them carefully, so as to appear as talented as like... a writer, and witty, and stuff so people will enjoy the read, perhaps more than they would enjoy a conversation with its author, and in all fairness would it not be safer to just find a hallmark card and send it to them, its just as much the real me right?

I spent all this time finding the perfect card...

No comments:

Post a Comment