Friday, August 13, 2010

Profound Reality

Sometimes reality can become so .. profound..

Has reality ever crystallized for you , like you were looking around one day, and suddenly someone you know is a human, with feelings and thoughts and their own ideas... the clubbed in the head like discovery of that caliber can really knock the wind out of you sometimes.

I don't think I've mentioned on here that i have recently (10weeks) had another son, a new baby boy.. i have to be honest... its great.

I know i have mentioned before.. a number of times that I am deliriously happy most of the time, and i more or less walk through my life with a song in my heart and whistle on my lips due to the fact that i have in fact discovered the secret of life.. and its not 42...

Well when that bat like reality check meets deliriously happy life... you get a warm feeling of reassurance that all is well in your world. I have a wonderful, deliriously happy life, and the people in MY delirious world.. are also happy ... go figure.

PS i spelled delirious wrong every single time...

No comments:

Post a Comment