Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maintaining Multiple Blogs

So I am maintaining more than a single blog now... I had been before too, but the other one I tried to maintain was stupid...

So my other blog is almost as many posts as this one in like a month and a bit , this one being nearly a year old already, says alot for what it is I think i have to share with the world that isnt EVE related right?
maybe ..

Back to Warhammer, every once in a while I see something, or do something that reminds me how much i love warhammer miniatures combat, bot the 40k and the fantasy versions... well I'm getting back to it i think again. well.. i dont think, i just spent a bunch more money on it , and pulled it all out of its dusty corner to be worked on again.. but this time i think i am approaching it differently, im thinking that i will take my time, do it right, and not rush, as rushing through painting and assembling a thousand miniatures is a daunting and frightful task, this time, im going 1 unit at a time, and working on some terrain as-well.

So here Goes... here is the game comming up, saved for posterity and reference. kk

Warhammer 40,000 Campaign game:
Participants -

Space Marines - 2500 pts
Orcs - 2000 pts
tyranids- 1500 pts
Tau - 3000 pts
Tau - 1750 pts
Sisters of battle 1750 pts
Imperial - 500 pts

No comments:

Post a Comment