Wednesday, February 10, 2010

/lol

Frustrated from the sheer volume of stuff...

I have so much stuff going on .. actually to be honest compared to most people i probably have just normal volume of stuff.. but something about me makes me different, im very focused, i was told once when i was young that (unlike ADD as it was called way back then) It was possilbe that i had Hyper focus attention, Though please i have no idea what the words are for that, it was just a conversation in the early nineties, and it lay relatively forgotten till i started writing this particular post... but i had issues with hyper concentration, i would get onto a task and would remain "Driven" to achieve a goal or outcome ... and i would have a problem with more than a few things happening at one time,but now, im easily distracted by other interesting things, and find it difficult to stay on task... whats with that, ill tell you it adds to my overall frustration levels..

I know what it is that I want to do , but damn you all if i can actually get to doing it without having to run all over creation for one reason or another, and whats worse, is i feel some need to do that very thing, to add things to my list so that i will feel like a productive citizen..

The true tragedy is that i dont want to be a productive citizen, i could give a rats ass about society, community or whats beyond my immediate self interest ... does that make me a bad person? not that i would care about your opinion anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment