Thursday, February 4, 2010

do you blog

Do you write a blog? if you do perhaps you have asked yourself this question after reading one of your posts... "Who the hell blogged this, and how did they get into my head?"

I was reading a post i made, and it reads like i had to go to the bathroom, what the hell? ... who would write like that?

Man, sometimes im ashamed of myself, and i reflect on my first posts, when i was asking some questions that now seem more relevant and more effective than when i wrote them. If i take the time to edit, polish and perfect a post, is it really me that's posting any more.. i have created a blog, in order to "muddle to myself" really just a reservoir of thoughts, a place to put things that have no business being anywhere else... so i will uphold that practice, however, what the hell? should i just delete posts like that ?

I only really post when i have something to say generally.. i guess you will just have to find a way through those kinds of posts if your going to get to the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment