Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Must be fall

Every fall I find I am stricken with an "Examine my life" phase.. were I start to shake things up , and re-prioritize. Though in itself this is not a bad thing, I find it disquieting that I end up doing it every year.. but even more , that I have to keep doing it every year...

Too much movies, not enough cleaning, too much video games not enough working... its like I'm on a natural slide to slack, and every year I notice how much. so here we go again, cutting back on the video games, stepping up on the working projects.. Its time to recommit again, and start working on some killer projects.. Im thinking that I will step up my work to a more social level, and find a way to work at home, after work, from 3 till 6 every day. I have a scheduler coming now, we will see how that helps, the living room is also a nicer space, i think we can work with that too.

we will see

No comments:

Post a Comment