Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Battle

The battle was pitched, and arduous, I climbed thousand word mountain, with apathy and sloth taking pot shots at me. Once i reached the bunker on warmed up hill, with a thousand words behind me and ten thousand words ahead, my line wavered. After a quick recharge of encouragement, I leapt into the fray once more, taking first Pros pass, Then Chapter 5 hall, we were pinned down there, we pulled out for a little R & R in casa del buffy.
Before the R & R was over it was canceled by General She' Toaldmatoo and we were shipped back out to the battle of foothold bluff, where we gained ground in the advance but paid a price to high.

The Battle was not over however, at the end of the day, we had only made it half way to the enemy force in 30kWords, and the Stronghold of Editing valley.. but that is another story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment